We are all eager to begin golfing and look forward to welcoming you back. Below is a summary of the new requirements and how they will be implemented at Fox Hollow Golf Club. This requires some flexibility and changes to your usual golfing habits. We hope this will be a temporary process and appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
1. Golfers are limited to playing as a twosome unless they are playing with immediate family members, romantic partners, reside in the same household or are caregivers.
2. Tee times will be spaced 16 minutes apart.
3. Golf carts are limited to a single occupant, unless the golfers are family members, romantic partners, reside in the same household or are caregivers.
4. Motorized carts may be limited at times and are not guaranteed. Sanitized pull carts will be provided if needed.
5. The clubhouse, pro shop and driving range will be closed. However, doors shall be opened for no-touch access to rest rooms.
6. Golfers must practice social distancing at all times. Social distancing includes leaving the flagstick in the hole and remaining at least 6 feet away from other golfers. Face masks are highly recommended at all times and required in the clubhouse area.
7. Golfers should not arrive more that 20 minutes prior to their tee time and should go from their car to the first tee at their tee time. You will be greeted at a distance by a starter who will check you in. Golf staff will NOT handle clubs or your personal belongings, the bag drop will be closed.
8. Following the round you must depart the club immediately. No socialization of any kind is permitted on the property.
9. There will NOT be water coolers on the golf course. Please plan accordingly. In the initial days of reopening we may not offer take-out food or beverage. Under the terms of our liquor license, BYOB of alcohol is NOT permitted.
10. If you wish to purchase pro shop items, snacks or beverages, you can order over the phone by calling the pro shop at 908-526-0010 and will have the items ready for your pick up.
11. Bunker rakes will be removed. Please use your foot to smooth out the sand. Please refrain from using ball washers.
12. Scorecards and pencils will not be provided. Please download the Fox Hollow GC smartphone app to use our electronic scorecard and GPS yardage system.
13. Leave no trace – please take home any empty bottles, cans, trash or other debris that you create while golfing.
If you are a single, twosome or threesome please call the shop to book if you do not see any available times
There are NO BOOKING FEES when you book through our website. Lowest rates are always available here. Walk up or phone reservations are subject to higher prices than what is posted online.
• Masks must be ready to wear at all times especially if entering building (shared responsibility).
• Maximum of 3 guests in Golf shop at a time
• If any payments must be made day of it is CREDIT CARD only.
• PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE - WASH YOUR HANDS
• Please do not gather in small groups or clusters while on or off the golf course or driving range.
• Please leave the flag stick in during play
• Maintain strict adherence to social distancing.
• Follow spacing guide lines while inside facility
• Please refrain from utilizing benches or other fixed objects as seats for the time being
•Empty all personal DEBRIS from Golf Cart if applicable.
• If you do not feel well - stay home
• Golfers who fail to abide by these guidelines will be asked to leave the facility
Please Call 908.526.0010 if you experience any issues.
WELCOME! We have a new booking engine which requires a password update.
If you have any problems logging in, click here for login instructions or feel free to call us at 908.526.0010 with any issues.
I always think under par. You have to believe in yourself.Sergio Garcia
Fox Hollow offers golfers value at every turn.
From a challenging par 70 golf course with extensive practice facilities to an award-winning restaurant with an "anything you can think of" menu to a stately clubhouse that offers an elegant backdrop suitable for any special event.
The range is open year round, weather permitting.
Fox Hollow was voted one of the top northeast golf courses by readers of Garden State Golf!
Stay Sharp All Year Round
Fox Hollow realizes that staying on top your game takes practice. That’s why we keep four permanent mats open all year round. As long as there’s no snow, you’re welcome to use the range to work on your game and keep those golf muscles primed. With four flagged target greens, you can go through the bag and practice every shot you’ll need so you’re ready when the competition heats up.
In season, there are 20 grass tees ready to be used as launching pads for the next dreamer who wants to make a mark. A bunkered practice green gives you a place to practice your “up and downs.” A spacious practice putting green gives you an opportunity to practice the “down” part until you get it right. Every season, our range is stocked with new golf balls.
For more information and scheduling, or please call us at (908) 526-0010.
What’s in a “Name”? As Far as We’re Concerned – Quality and Value.
When you walk into our 1,000 square-foot Golf Shop, your biggest challenge will be trying to figure out where to look first. Designed by POLO, this cherry wood candy store for golfers is packed with the “I’m a player” names you see on the Pro Tour television coverage every weekend. The latest in technology to help you play your best. Once you decide what equipment you’re going to use to send out a message that this your breakthrough year, our Head PGA Professional and his staff will be glad to fit you properly and provide instruction that will give you the edge you need for your next big match.
And if you want to look like the part, look no further than the fashion explosion of superior brand name clothing that decorates our Golf Shop.
Whether you’re buying for yourself or trying to make sure your special outing has a nice touch, our staff looks forward to working with you for any of your personal or corporate golf group needs. Gift cards are available in the Golf Shop if you spot an item that would put a smile on the face of someone special. The personal attention you will experience from the Fox Hollow Golf Shop staff will serve as a reminder that membership has its privileges.
We welcome an opportunity to serve you.