We are Open! Please Read our Safety Procedures
For the health & safety of our valued guests & team member, Fox Hollow Golf Club asks that you observe the following procedures:
- Golfers must practice social distancing at all times. Social distancing includes leaving the flagstick in the hole and remaining at least 6 feet away from other golfers. Face masks are highly recommended at all times and required in the clubhouse area.
- Unless you are joining us for outdoor dining prior to your round, golfers should not arrive more than 20 minutes prior to their tee time and should go from their car to the first tee at their tee time. You will be greeted at a distance by a starter who will check you in. Golf staff will NOT handle clubs or your personal belongings, the bag drop will be closed.
- No socialization of any kind is permitted on the property unless you are joining us for outdoor dining.
- There may NOT be water coolers on the golf course. However, we are running a beverage cart daily. Outside alcohol is not permitted.
- Scorecards and pencils will not be provided. Please download the Fox Hollow GC smartphone app to use our electronic scorecard and GPS yardage system
- Leave no trace – please take home any empty bottles, cans, trash or other debris that you create while golfing.
- The Golf Shop will be open for retail sales of golf merchandise, coffee, snacks and greens fees that were not pre-paid. You can use our online tee time reservation system if you want to prepay for your round.